In-Season Rates – May 15th to October 31st.
Quiet-Season Rates – March 15th to May 14th and November 1st to December 31st
Effective March 15, 2022 the following policies and procedures for all guests will be in place until further notice. These are in addition to our regular policies listed below. These have been carefully written after much thought, research and networking with other professionals and following guidelines by the Maine CDC and Department of Health and Human Services. The health of our guests and the innkeepers is our top priority.
- Masks are at the discretion of individual guests.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please contact the innkeepers prior to your check-in date to reschedule your visit.
- Amy and Mark have been fully vaccinated.
- Breakfast will be continued to be served outside on the patio weather permitting and in the dining room during inclement weather.
- Contactless payment is available.
- Innkeepers will continue to follow guidelines set by Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services and the Center for Disease Control. Benjamin F. Packard staff has always exceeded in following Health Department standards and has never been flagged for any deficiencies on the inspections of our facility or food preparation in our 17 years in business.
- Check in time is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. For early arrivals and late departures, we will be glad to store your luggage to facilitate your Bath experience.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, we cannot accommodate arrivals after 9:00 p.m.
- Due to the small number of rooms we have, cancellations and shortened stays can affect us greatly. Reservations cancelled 14 days before arrival will not be charged. Cancellations (for all or part of your reservation) with less than 14 Days’ Notice will be charged for 1 night per room reserved and cancellations (for all or part of your reservation) within 48 hours of your reservation will be charged for the entire booking.
- Occupancy rates shown are for occupancy by one or two guests only. Additional guests in the Garden Suite will be charged $50.00 per guest per night.
- An 9% Maine lodging tax is added to our guests’ statements. Gratuities are optional.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, personal checks and cash.
- Although we generally have a two-night minimum stay for weekends in-season and on national and religious holidays, the combination of certain days often results in one-night availability for Friday or Saturday night, so contact us to check availability.
- Children 10 years old and over are welcome.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our rooms are equipped with various amenities including private baths, hair dryers, air conditioners, firm beds, non-allergenic pillows, and a selection of personal care products.
- Irons and ironing boards are available.
- Free Wi-Fi is throughout the B&B.
- Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas. No smoking is permitted inside the house.