In-Season Rates run from May 15th to October 31st.
Quiet-Season Rates run from April 1st to May 14th and November 1st to January 1st.
Wicked Quiet-Season Special Rates run from January 2nd to March 31st excluding February 14th through 18th when Quiet Season rates are in effect.
|Photos courtesy of Lynn Koenig||Check Availability|
- Check in time is between 3:00 and 6:00 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. For early arrivals and late departures, we will be glad to store your luggage to facilitate your Bath experience.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, we cannot accommodate arrivals after 9:00 p.m.
- Due to the small number of rooms we have, cancellations and shortened stays can affect us greatly. Reservations cancelled 14 days before arrival will not be charged. Reservations cancelled with 14 days or less will be responsible for the first night. Shortened stays will be charged for the full stay if we are unable to rebook the room.
- Occupancy rates shown are for occupancy by one or two guests only. Additional guests in the Garden Suite will be charged $20.00 per guest per night.
- An 9% Maine lodging tax is added to our guests’ statements. Gratuities are optional.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, personal checks and cash.
- Although we generally have a two-night minimum stay over in season weekends, national and religious holidays, the combination of certain days often results in one-night availability for Friday or Saturday night, so contact us to check availability.
- Children 10 years old and over are welcome.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Our rooms are equipped with various amenities including private baths, hair dryers, air conditioners, firm beds, non-allergenic pillows, and a selection of personal care products.
- Irons and ironing boards are available.
- Free WiFi is throughout the B&B.
- Smoking is permitted on the patio only. No smoking is permitted inside the house.